Minimalist haul in London

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I went to London for a couple of days. I can say that London is one of my favourites cities in the world, I try to go several times a year.

Is always fun, you always have something new to see, places that you have never visited before... And a lot of shops!
We all know the deal.

As London is such a special place for me, I always tried to gather something that will remind me that trip. A piece of jewelry, a decoration, toys, etc. As I go several times a year, I don´t need to tell you how many "memories" I have from all my trips.

But this time was different.
For the last year I have been trying to minimize my life and  my material staff as much as I can.
I want to be a real minimalist, as I have found such a peace and relief since I started.
Is being a long process and I still have a long journey ahead, but I am really proud of how I have achieved.

So of course when I went to London this time I was really into visiting new places, going to new restaurants, enjoying the city, while my friends were buying millions of things everywhere we went.
Don´t get me wrong, is London, the best and biggest shops are there, and of course as soon as saw a massive Hollands And Barrett I went inside like there was not tomorrow, but I am really happy to say I only bought the items I really needed.

This is what I got.



I expend about an hour in there, no joke, graving million products, and going back and left them on the shelves again, like a crazy woman, but finally I  put myself together and bought those gems that
I am currently using and quite happy with them.



The most important one is my favourite moisturiser of all time, Sukin Rose Hip, with this new packaging with a pump.
I have been using it for about two years, and nothing bad can be said. Is amazing for sensitive skin, it hydrate my skin, it absorb really fast so you don´t have to wait a lot before applying makeup, is vegan and organic.
I love it and as long as I can buy it, I will be using it.




Then I bought two essential oils, the Cedarwood is because  I am planing to make my own perfume and I want to use it as a base, and the Pepermint is because at some point I want to make my own toothpaste as well.

I will keep you updated on both :)



And the last item it was this toothpaste, that I didn´t need it, as I said, I want to make my own toothpaste, but I heard so much about the charcoal toothpaste that I wanted to try it.
I don´t see much different to be honest, my teeth are not more white or clean, but it has a heavy minty essence that I absolutely love.
Not that I am going to buy it again, but it was ok to try.

I am really proud that I didn´t go crazy and bought totally unnecessary things.
I will keep working on my minimalist lifestyle, and will share with you more moments like this.

Love xx

Comments